Happy New Year

Well it's here, 2018!! "Another year over and a new one just begun ". 2017 is officially written down in the history books as the year I had nothing new to share on the fibery front and even though my studio still lies in the cold dark storage unit, I have a few ideas up my sleeve to make 2018 the best fibery year yet,

I have blogged in the past about my promise to myself to learn a new craft every year and this year I have chosen dimensional weaving as that new craft. I plan to use materials I find in my woods such as sticks, vines and perhaps a hollow log just to name a few ideas of some things I can place a warp on since I have no room for a loom. We have a beautiful mountain view here and I plan to use that as my inspiration for building my scene in my first piece.

Since this is only day one of 2018 I don't have much to write about at this time. I do hope that all who are reading this had a wonderful holiday season and I wish for all of you a happy, healthy and extraordinary 2018,

From my TN mountain top,

No comments: