When The Kit Arrives

 Up to this point I have been showing you the finished pin keep if the month but this time I thought I would mix it up a bit and show you what it looks like before I get it started.
As you can see in the photo above I get a card containing brief instructions and the patern pieces drawn out for me to trace and transfer for cutting the wools they preselected for me. The front of the card has a color photo of the their finished model so I have an idea how everything is supposed to be put together. I'm not going show that until it is done In the next post so you can see that they will look similar but different because they don't supply the threads and embellishments to finish the piece. My challenge for each month is to use up these little extra elements from my stash instead of going out and buying new to match the fabrics they sent. This self imposed challenge is a pretty good way to exercise the creativity as well as busting the old       stash.

Well that's it for this post, I have to get busy on this piece for the next post so thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day.
Blessings

No comments: