June 3, 2009

While my shoulder is healing the spinning production has come to a screeching halt which is very bad for business. Thankfully the customers that had orders in are patient and understanding of my situation. I am however, able to knit so I though I would update you on a project I haven't updated in a while, the afghan.

I have three of the 6 panels completed and I'm half way done with the 4th. The last two panels are cables so I have saved these two for last because I love doing cables and thought I would save the best for last. Below are the pictures of the completed panels.


This first panel is called the Moss Stitch, the picture was taken before it was finished.

This second one is called Little Shells.

The last one is called Diamond Net Mask.

I also started a new craft last year before Christmas that I have not yet blogged about so my next post will be about that, Punch Needle Embroidery.


No comments: